Industrial Weldmesh is versatile, effective and one of ASF’s most popular fencing systems. It is installed for security, to simply demarcate a property, to contain dogs or create a partition in a factory/business.
Industrial Weldmesh is made from 2.5mm galvanized wire that is difficult to cut with standard hand tools.
A standard installation would include 75-100mm CCA treated gum poles (SABS) which would prevent any insects from damaging the poles and, with straining wire, offer a very solid anchor for the weld mesh fence to be attached.
Many options are available, including square/round galvanized steel posts and base plates (for attachment to concrete floors).
This fencing system follows the gradient thus offering a consistent fence height throughout.
Specs and Features
- 1.8m high (most common height)
- 2.5mm wire only
- 50X100mm – ‘square’size
- Mesh welded at wire intersections
- Standard Galvanized
- 3.15mm , galvanized straining wire
- CCA treated gum poles (SABS), 75-100mm diameter
- Every pole cemented into ground
- Highly adaptable fence (e.g: Steel posts and base plates for factory/bonded store)