Econo Weldmesh is a very common fence that is both versatile and effective. It is installed for security, to simply demarcate a property, to contain dogs or create a partition in a factory/business.
Econo Weldmesh is the entry level weld mesh fence BUT it is surprisingly effective and offers an affordable solution. Coupled with a razor wire/electric fencing top option – it is remarkably successful.
A standard installation would include 75-100mm CCA treated gum poles (SABS) which would prevent any insects from damaging the poles and, with straining wire, offer a very solid anchor for the weld mesh fence to be attached.
Many options are available, including square/round galvanized steel posts and base plates (for attachment to concrete floors).
This fencing system follows the gradient thus offering a consistent fence height throughout.
Specs and Features
- 1.8m high (most common height)
- 2mm wire and 2.5mm wire – ‘Combo’
- 50x100mm – ‘square’ size
- Mesh welded at wire intersections
- Light Galvanized
- 3.15mm , galvanized straining wire
- CCA treated gum poles (SABS), 75-100mm diameter
- Every pole cemented into ground
- Highly adaptable fence (e.g: Steel posts and base plates for factory/bonded store)