These Terms And Conditions shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website. By using this website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this website if you have any objection to any of these Terms And Conditions.
You may download a PDF version of these Terms And Conditions using the following link:
Terms and Conditions:
1. Quotation valid 7 days from date of issue.
2. Please note the payment conditions above.
3. Any work not specified in writing is not included in the scope of contracted work.
4. The customer undertakes to supply accurate information in writing, with regards to the location of concealed or unconcealed water pipes, electrical wires and heating systems. Alliance Security Fencing be held will not be held liable for any loss, consequential dmages and/or any delictual liability or any nature whatsoever arising from the customers failure to provide correct or accurate information and/or instructions as aforementioned.
5. All materials supplied and fitted remain the property of Alliance Security Fencing until payment is received in full.
6. All account balances are to be settled on date of job completion.
7. We shall not be held liable for any damage caused to an existing wall where we were not reckless or grossly negligent.
8. WARNING: Our fencing is dangerous. Appropriate signs have been erected on-site . Under no circumstances shall Alliance Security Fencing be liable for any indirect consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages or injury in respect of any goods supplied where such damage or injury arises from any misuse or abuse of goods, negligence by the customer and/ or failure by the customer to adhere to any instructions or warnings provided in respect of goods or where the customer removes the afore mentioned signage. Alliance Security Fencing will further not be liable for any damage or injury where any failure, defect or unsafe product charecteristic did not exist at the time of supply and/ or where Alliance Security Fencing could not reasonable have been expected to be aware of the unsafe characteristic, defect, failure or hazard at the time of supply.
9. Interest will be charged on all overdue accounts in accordance with the prescribed Rate of interest Act,1975 (Act No 55 of 1975).” 10. It is your responsibility to ensure that installation on a shared boundary is consented to by all Parties concerned.